Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Passion, My Life

My goal with my blog is to write to inspire. To inspire others to go after what they believe is for their lives but to know that if you put God first in everything you do, what you desire for your life will be manifested greater than you could have ever imagined.

I hope to follow after my passion, which is to write, be it stories, possibly articles or maybe even a book. Only God knows if these will ever come to pass but I believe in myself and I believe if I follow after my dreams, the sky is the limit. We must all live with a purpose and if we never go after what we feel will enlighten our lives, then we are just living for other people's enjoyment and passion.

I hope that what I share in my blog opens up questions and discussions. I never mean to offend anyone nor do I mean to say that my point is the absolute. I have an open mind and I am open to constructive criticism. All I ask is that if you want to leave a comment that you are respectful to others that have left one before you and that you try and understand both sides. That is what makes for a meaningful conversation.

No comments: