Thursday, March 04, 2010

Finding Time to Blog

Here I am nearly six months since I have written in my Blog. I have all these thoughts and feeling running in my mind and I wonder what to do with them. Then I remember, Hey I have a Blog that I can jot it all down. Maybe it will inspire others by what I have and continue to go through in my own life. Well I am glad that I have found the time to get back to one of my love's and that is jotting my thoughts down. And even if no one ever reads my Blog, which sometimes it seems that way, LOL, I know that I will be able to use it as a tool to reflect on when I am going through something. And I know it will help my kids to one day understand who their dad truly was and can maybe share it with their children and grandchildren.

Well off I go, ready to share all that has been going on the past year and if you are reading this now, I hope that no matter what, it somewhat inspires you in your own life.

Welcome back to my Blog - That was for myself. But welcome back all those that have read it before and have enjoyed it. I hope you will continue to read and enjoy it again. God Bless.

No comments: