Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Catching Up........

Well it's been a few weeks since my last entry. I have been extremely busy now working. That is a blessing from God, because Lord knows I needed to get my butt back to doing something productive. Christopher has been doing a lot better in Day Care, the adjustment period is just about over and he is really developing his social skills.

We dressed him up for Halloween as a Scarecrow. He hates putting any extra clothes on, which tells me that he would not last in a NYC cold day. LOL He would be on the next plane to Florida. I think he was born to be raised in hot weather. LOL

Well things are coming together over here. We have his 2nd Birthday coming up and just planning a small party. Nothing too big, just immediate family and friends. Well just wanted to update my blog. Hope you enjoy our recent pics.




No comments: