Friday, April 27, 2007

Welcome Back!!!

Wow, it has been nearly 5 months since I have logged into my blog and started to jot down what is new. I wanted to get in here again and just see how the past year has turned out. I can honestly say it has turned out great. I am just going to throw a tease here and there to keep you all coming back for more. But a lot has happened since we arrived in Florida. I will leave it at that. I have a men's fellowship meeting in my home today starting in about 2 hours, so I have to go and get ready, but it feels good to get back on my blog and start sharing all that is going on in our lives. One quick note: Christopher is getting so big, really fast!!!!! Will be back on real soon!!!!


One thing I didn't add was Christopher's 1st Birthday on December 3, 2006. Here are some pictures from that wonderful day.


































No comments: