Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy 8th Month Christopher

Time is flying. I remember last year at this time, we were very impatient waiting to see what we were going to have, boy or girl. It was nerve racking, but it was exciting at the same time. I think the thing that I worried about most was praying that Lina went full term and that we would have a healthy baby. And now 8 months after she has given birth, I can't even think what our lives would be like without Christopher. He has brought so much joy into our lives, from watching him grow(really fast) to seeing all the changes he has made. I have to admit, he sleeps like an angel, and when he wakes up, he is non-stop. This kid will keep us in shape. But it has been a great joy being a daddy. And now that he is starting to say Da Da, when and only when he sees me, it just melts my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steven and I were just saying..."what the heck did we do before this little nut arrived?!" Our lives mustve been boring lol